As a great Financial Service Firm, Scottrade is always growing. It means that the firm will always need more great persons to work for the next development. For this reason, Scottrade always opens job opportunities in kinds of field. For the job seekers, you can find ScottradeCareers and start your great days to work in the great company. Find the most recent available Scottrade jobs St Louis below.
Senior Application Security Engineer
This is one of the available Scottrade jobs, which has the main purpose to find best employees to identify the vulnerabilities in the complex software architecture of Scottrade. To fill this position, you should have the minimum education and experiences such as;
– Bachelor degree of Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or the similar education combination as well as experiences.
– More than 6 years experiences in information security work experiences or more than 7 years in information system or in similar positions.
– More than 2 years experiences in application development with Java, C/C++, J2EE, .Net.
– More than 3 years experiences in testing application security in the websites or web applications.
You can read more details about this job in Scottrade center jobs. This position has the main purpose to give excellent experiences to the clients to meet the stated needs and discovery unstated needs as well as finding the right solutions. It is skillful through conversations that based on the needs so you can make Scottrade as the best solutions provider and also preserve the company’s service reputation as the award winner. The minimum requirements of education and experiences are such as:
– The Bachelor degree in Business, Finance or the other fields related, or the similar education and experiences combination.
– More than one year experiences in financial or sales services industry.
– More than one year experiences in brokerage industry will be preferable.
This position also requires license and certification such as:
– Clean U4 securities record
– Series 63
– Series 7
Senior IT and Security Risk Analyst
This is one of the most recent available jobs at Scottrade. The main purpose is to help executing the frameworks of the company especially in IT and Security risks. Besides, this position should also complete the assessments of the risk, improve the activities of operational risk, as well as report the frameworks processes. This position will work with the risk management of the company, as well as IT and Security organization to continue the IT review and inspection and also the controls of Security Risk.
The requirements of educations and experiences in this Scottrade job are such as;
– Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS/CIS, or the Business Administration, or similar education and experience combination.
– More than 4 years in IT audit, security, compliance, risk or the other related experiences.
– More than 2 years work experiences with COBIT Controls or NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
– Work experience in IT organization by supporting the level IT functions as well as processes of the company.
– The experiences in project management is preferable.
– It will be also preferable if you have experiences in Big 4 or IT Auditor, Management Consulting, Change Management, or IT or Security Risk Management.
– Certifications of COBIT 5, CRISC, NIST, CIA, and/ or CISA will be preferable.