Knowing the Scottrade fees is also important information to get before you choose this broker company. Scottrade offers valuable products and services that can be choices for the customers based on their financial goals. Many of them don’t ask any Scottrade transaction fees. Whilst most of the commissions and trading fees are intentionally clear and straightforward. When the customers are inactive, ScottradeBank also doesn’t make charge; also for the account maintenance.
The Fees for Stocks and ETFs
– For the online order method, the price is $7
– With broker assisted, $32
– Through touchtone (IVR) phone system, $32
For the less than $1 stock price, ½% of the main value will be added to the commission. The charges of the commissions are based on every order. Limit orders are performed in some days and the orders are modified after the handling of the same day partial execution, as the purposes of other commission calculation orders. Most of orders should be performed online to make the commission rates qualification online. Some pink sheet and foreign stocks should be traded with IC or Investment Consultant assistance. Each market comes with own fees and taxes that are checked by the local exchanges and governments. The fees could be included automatically in the quote.
The Scottrade Options Fees
The Scottrade options fees are such as;
– For the online order method, the price will be $7 plus $0.70 for every contract
– For those with broker assistant, the price will be $32 plus $0.70 for every contract
– For the Touchtone (IVR) phone system, the price will be $32 plus $0.70 for every contract
– For the order method of option exercises and assignments, the price will be $17.
The Mutual Funds of Scottrade Fees
– For NTF (No Scottrade Transaction Fee), No-Load fund type, there is not fee for buying, selling and exchanging.
– For the No Load funding type, the price to buy, sell and exchange is $17.
– For the load fund type, there is no fee to buy and $17 for sell and exchange.
– For the no load, no transaction fee broker assisted, the price to buy, sell and exchange is $25
– For the no load broker assisted, the price to buy, sell and exchange is $42
– For the load broker assisted, there is no fee to buy and $42 to sell and exchange.
The Fixed Income of Scottrade Fees
– The products of New Corp offers, CDs, OTC secondary Corp, and also treasury investments, the Scottrade fee acts as the primary. The minimum price is $5,000 and the increments are $1,000.
– The OTC Secondary Municipals that also act as primary in Scottrade, the minimal price is $5,000 and the increments is also $5,000.
– For the listed corporate bonds product, the fee will be $35 plus $3 for every bond. With minimum price and increments as much as $1,000.
– For the unit investment trusts product, the fee will be $50 liquidation. The minimum is check prospectus.
By knowing the fees of the financial services, you can compare Scottrade vs E*Trade as the biggest rival with the similar services and advantages.