After you purchase the tickets, you might be wonder about where you will seat in the event. In this case, you must need to find the information about Scottrade Center seating. Here, you will get the information about the configuration of every level in Scottrade Center as well as the location of your seat will be. Besides, you can also find to know the seating location by using the seating locator of the website.
Seating Levels in Scottrade Center
There are two levels of seating in Scottrade Center St Louis, they are Plaza Level and Mezzanine Level. Know more about the levels below.
Plaza Level from sections 101 to 126:
- The side sections in Plaza Level are from 101 to 105 and from 114 to 118.
- The side sections’ rows are from A to W and then followed by AA to HH.
- The end sections are from 106 to 113 and also from 119 to 126.
- The end sections’ rows are from A to W and then followed by AA to KK.
- The entry to every section from Plaza Level is in the row R.
- The disabled seating or wheelchair is available in row R.
Scottrade Center Seating Chart in Mezzanine Level from sections 301 to 334:
- The side sections in Mezzanine Level are from 301 to 305 and from 318 to 322.
- The end sections of the level are from 306 to 317 and from 323 to 334.
- The side and end sections’ rows are from A to R.
- The entry to every section from this level is available at row C.
- The disabled seating or the wheelchair is available in row C.
General Admission (GA)
Some Scottrade Center events may make function the General Admission or also called GA seating. This seating configuration will not provide chairs on the floor for seating and the guests will be allowed to use arena floor to stand where the room available. In this kind of events, some wristband policy of first come and first served may be practiced. You can see the details of the event that is going to attend by visiting the event page in the Scottrade Center website.
The Floor Seating
For the basketball games, the Scottrade Center seating chart extends outside the dasherboards of hockey onto the floor. The floor seating is varied based on the game. The side rows on the floor are generally from 1 to 2 or from 1 to 3 and the end rows are from 2 to 15.
The floor seating that is used for concerts and other events like stage shows, boxing or wrestling are varied greatly based on the placement of the ring or stage. The concerts’ stage and other shows’ stage is commonly placed at the east end of the floor close to the sections 120 – 125 opposite toward the sections 106-113.
The events of boxing and wrestling also commonly use the center ring. The center stage configuration is also commonly used in some concerts. The sections of the floor seating use single alphabetic letters as the labels. The floor seating are the folding chairs with pads and they are all on the level of flat floor. The seats numbering is from right to the left opposite to the stage.